Home arrow News arrow Bed bug spray blamed for tourist's death in Thailand
Bed bug spray blamed for tourist's death in Thailand Print E-mail
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Post by Administrator   
อังคาร, 10 พฤษภาคม 2011

 

      Wellington - A chemical spray that kills bed bugs was probably responsible for the death of a 23-year-old New Zealand woman while holidaying in Thailand this year, according to a New Zealand scientist quoted in news reports Monday.
Ron McDowall, a consultant to the United Nations who specializes in hazardous chemicals, said independent testing of swabs taken from the hotel room in the northern Thailand resort town of Chiang Mai, where Sarah Carter stayed, had found traces of the toxin chlorpyrifos.
"I think she was killed by an overzealous sprayer, who has been acting on the instruction of the hotel owner to deal with bed bugs," he told TV3's 60 Minutes programme.

ที่มา http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/Bed-bug-spray-blamed-for-tourists-death-in-Thailan-30154911.html

< Previous   Next >